Winter Wine Dinner with Whitecliff
Join The Millbrook Inn for a wonderful evening at the Winter Wine Dinner with the winemakers and owners, as they talk about some of their favorites, plus pour some surprises that are in very limited edition! It’s a great opportunity to talk to the winemakers directly and make new wine-loving friends! Whitecliff Vineyard and Winery is one of the area’s oldest and largest vineyards, and helped put Hudson Valley wine on the map. It consistently wins either Winery of the Year, Best in Show, or Golds from competitions like the San Francisco Wine and Spirits, New York Wine and Spirits, and Hudson Valley Wine and Spirits. Started in the 70’s by Michael Migliore and his wife, Yancey, they take the best profiles of international wines, and interpret them with Hudson Valley terroir to incredible success. Completely organic, vegan, and 100% New York State fruit.
Wine Dinner Menu
- Atlantic Oysters, two ways: Winter chili mignonette and warm with a bone marrow butter
Paired with North River Rose Méthode
- Winter Larder Salad: Winter Greens topped with glazed Cippolini crispy-fried shallots and Gruyère crostini
Paired with Vidal Blanc, Best in Show 2022 HV Wine Competition
- Roast chicken slider with roasted garlic aioli, root fries, and a smoked ketchup
Paired with Merlot Malbec, Gold Winner San Francisco Int’l Wine Competition
- Local cheese and chutney course
To be served with Sky Island Red
- Spiced-Poached Pear with a dark chocolate drizzle
To be served with Bourbon Barrel Blond white-port style wine
Reserve your seat for this exclusive event today!