Susan B. Anthony Project’s 4th Annual Walk a Mile in Her Shoes
Walk a Mile in Her Shoes is an international men’s march where men and boys lead the way on the road to end sexual and domestic violence. Created by men, the Walk gives participants the opportunity to get their communities talking about a difficult subject while increasing awareness of the problem, offering opportunities for healing, and demonstrating men’s willingness to walk with women and children as allies, advocates and survivors.
Susan B. Anthony Project provides confidential and free services including a 24-hour crisis line, 1:1 peer counseling, emergency shelter, support groups, and medical & legal advocacy for victims.
Virtual WALK Details
• Registration Week: May 17 – 21, 2021
• Fundraising Week: May 24 – 28, 2021
• 2 Registration Options
• Shoes & t-shirts included with Stiletto Level Registration
• Individual or Team Participation
• All ages invited to participate — men, women, and kids!