An Evening with Gabby Bernstein
On Sale Now:
The McCall Behavioral Health Network presents
An Evening with Gabby Bernstein: Accessing Inner Peace & Resilience
Friday, February 9 at 6 pm in the Nancy Marine Studio Theatre
Join #1 New York Times bestselling author, Gabby Bernstein, for this intimate live talk. All proceeds go to McCall Behavioral Health Network to support their vital work in helping individuals heal from substance use disorders, mental health disorders, or both.
Here’s what you can expect:
- An inspirational talk to help you access inner peace and resilience
- Transformational techniques for serenity and genuine happiness
- A powerful guided meditation—you’ll walk away with a sense of calm and serenity
- Audience Q&A where you can ask Gabby anything
- Pre-event shopping with local vendors
6pm—Doors Open & pre-event shopping at local vendor tables
7pm—Talk & Q&A
All proceeds go to to McCall Behavioral Health Network
Special offer: Admission + Happy Days Digital Course—$129
All proceeds go to to McCall Behavioral Health Network.
This ticket includes lifetime access to Gabby’s Happy Days Digital Course and Guided Practices Album — A spiritual program to help you transform old patterns so you can experience genuine inner peace ($540 value).
- 4+ hours of video training, with lessons on breaking free from fear and anxiety and uncovering a deep sense of inner peace
- Guided meditations to help settle your nervous system and deepen your healing practice
- PDF worksheets to help you tap into your inner world and dissolve boundaries to freedom and peace
- Detailed instruction on powerful techniques to break free from anxiety, including Somatic Experiencing, EFT/ tapping, and more
Please note your email address will be shared with Dear Gabby, Inc. in order to fulfill delivery of the digital course — Access details will be sent via email within 7 working days or your purchase.
Tickets are extremely limited so book yours now to avoid disappointment!
Torrington, CT 06790
Box Office: (860) 489-7180